Then again, I’m not really complaining. It’s better than being bored.
WHAT TIME IS IT?
Time for bullet points.
[By which I obviously mean….AAADVENTURE TIME!]
- My grandparents are now staying just for a week instead of two, as they have been informed there’s a party going to be held at home for a friend. Which is okay. A week is good.
- I am now going to see Asking Alexandria in a few weeks. Now, don’t get excited: I’m not a fan. I’m merely going so my sister can go, because they’re one of her favorite bands. But, other friends of ours are going, so it’ll be decent. Maybe the band will surprise me. …And maybe I’ll just entertain myself by poking fun. We shall see.
- Make that TWO concerts this month. Asking Alexandria on the 20th, and Ed Sheeran [and Snow Patrol] on the 31st.
- Getting to the end of studies for the GED. So….should be signing up to take that this month, then it just depends when we schedule it for. Ahhhhhhhhh
- Aaaand I’ll probably get my license next month. Ahhhhhhhhh
- TinyChat. Just….TinyChat. And douchebags and trolls and some otherwise really really awesome people.
And that’s just the main points of the whole month.
This week in itself is busy. Mainly because my grandparents are here, but there seems to be so much going on.
- Strawberry Festival with them tomorrow. Or, at least, that’s the plan. The original plan was to go today, but they change their plans about every five minutes, so you never know.
- Dad’s birthday on the 14th
- Cake and whatnot for that on Sunday since my grandparents are planning on leaving on the 14th and he’ll have to work anyhow.
- Babysitting for a good part of Tuesday….
- …Which is the 13th, which basically marks 3 years that my boyfriend and I have been together. Whooo.
- Probably other stuff I’m either forgetting or don’t know about yet.
Also we went for a walk today and I found a random broken branch of a Bougainvillea with flowers still on it and I’m happy.