And March continues to feel insanely busy.
- Friend of my parents from work might have a car for me; bringing it in for my dad to look at tomorrow. So we’ll see. Of course, I still need to get my license. But hey….progress.
- Going kayaking tomorrow. Or, so says the boyfriend. We shall see.
- Asking Alexandria on Tuesday with my sister, and a couple friends. So, despite the fact I’m not a fan of the music, it should be good enough. Assuming I don’t claw my own ears out, anyhow.
- Shockingly enough, I’m doing decent with the GED math. Finished the study section today, which was the last in the book. 39/50 on the section test so….considering how little most of it makes sense…I’m content. Couple full practice tests and I’ll be signing up. Ahhhhhh
- One Direction’s CD is now out in the US. Cue fangirling.
Totally got the deluxe edition the day it came out. Yuppp. Totally haven’t been playing THAT on repeat…noo…..
- Still on TinyChat virtually every night until way too late. YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING MY SLEEP SCHEDULE. [Note: When in doubt, blame it on others.] In other news, Draw My Thing on omgpop is way too much fun.
More important/in-depth things:
Took pictures last night. [I know; s’about time. I forget, okay?] So of course I must share, right?
DOING IT ANYWAY.
Lip ring is fake, just before anyone gets excited or horrified. Tralalaaaa……
Watched Star Trek earlier this week. [The 2009 version, just so we’re clear.]
Then I realized I’d only actually seen it once before, and was a little more in love with it than I’d realized, so I watched it again the next day.
And can I just say
WHAT THE HELL, QUINTO.
Really. Full support to the LGBT community and all, but WHY must you torture us being that attractive and gay. SIGH.
And I know. A lot of you are probably going ‘….The hell? Have you not seen Chris Pine? A movie full of attractive people, and you’re into Spock?’
Yes I am.
As told by a postI found on Tumblr….”My heavy and unexplained sexual attraction to Quinto’s Spock over Pine’s Kirk is still odd to me.”
Can’t explain it, sorry. Shit happens.
But let me try to explain it anyway.
Maybe it’s just my inner nerd coming out. I dunno.
But REALLY? Come on.
And then, ya know, adorable.
And if you’re still not buying it then….I have no words for you.
K I’m done now. Promise.