I couldn’t decide whether to go with the standard this-is-what’s-going-on bullet-point post, or to opt for a droning bunch of blahblahblah about how I’ve been stressed and have no idea what to do with my life.
So, obviously, the bullet points won out.
Things coming up in the near future:
- Going back to brunette today. I adore the orange, but my hair grows fast and it’s a lot of upkeep. Maybe I’ll go back to it eventually. Either way, fun while it lasted.
- Going with the boyfriend to his family reunion for the weekend. Instead of at his grandparents’ like it normally is, it’s a few hours north of us. Rest of the family will be there longer, but since he has to work, we’ll just be there Friday night to I believe Sunday. Still, should be nice. [Also part of the reason I’m opting to have my hair done now instead of after.]
- One Direction and Olly Murs next weekend. Get to see one of my best friends and fangirl brainlessly. Should be good.
- Going to the beach with boyfriend’s family next month. Middle of July. The guys have to work, so it’ll be mostly me and his mom, and the dog, for the majority of the time. Which is cool, I get along with everyone. And whooo beach.
- Actually going to the Vans Warped Tour this year. First time. Other one-of-best-friends is coming down to go, so there’s another upside. Also whooo that means I get to see Yellowcard for the third time. [And technically All Time Low for the third and Falling In Reverse for the second. Needless to say, I am happy camping. Also happy for: Senses Fail; Mayday Parade; Twin Atlantic; Taking Back Sunday; New Found Glory….probably some others. Reallysuperduper bummed that The Used and Anti-Flag are dropping off before my stop. Same goes for a couple other bands. Mostly I’m content with Yellowcard and FIR. I’d go for the two of them alone. So…whooo.]
So that’s the most of it.
I’ll refrain from crying over my stupid brain-workings, chalk it up to PMS and keep it to myself.