Aaaaaaaand I’m home.
Okay. Technically I was home yesterday. But I had to unpack and talk to my parents and…like…sleep. So ya know.
I’ve already explained every detail of my week a couple times over, so since chances are you don’t want to read a drawn-out version anyway, you shall have the condensed, bullet version:
- Got there last Saturday. The house we stayed in was fine. Needed some minor updates [certain fixtures were wonky or breaking, tv was practically miniature…stuff like that]. Backyard was an absolute jungle, but we complained to the place who rented it to us, and they had someone come out and clean it up that same day. Backyard was a mosquito haven, but for the most part it was okay.
- Beach was nice. We were just around the corner from it, so it was probably a minute’s walk, which was awesome.
- Rained a bit the first few days, but otherwise we had nice weather.
- Went shopping. Little boutiques, tourist shops and the mall. Wound up with a dress, couple tank tops, cardigan, shark tooth necklace, butterfly wing earrings, ring, anchor charm, anklet, and some beads.
- Plus the beach bag, towel, Tervis tumbler and little owl-print drawstring bag given to me by my boyfriend’s mom. Sososonice.
- Got to see some friends, since we were only half an hour away, so that was awesome.
Overall, lots of walking, swimming, sun and junk food.
Also I have a rash. [No idea, really. Assumed razor burn at first, but it’s pretty much the same as what I had in the Keys last year from the sunblock. Thought that was razor burn at first, too. But it’s contained to my legs and last time it was gone in a week or so, so I plan on waiting it out. Nothing major.
Crab was not amused. Boyfriend bothered it.
So that was my vacation in a nutshell.
Tomorrow I’m donating blood [and having a big breakfast so hopefully I don’t nearly pass out this time], then on Tuesday Jordan’s down until Saturday morning. Warped Tour next week, shopping at some point….should be good. I feel busy.
Thinking about if I need to say anything else, scrolling up through pictures, my brain went ‘I need to take new pictures…..I need a new profile picture. My hair isn’t even orange anymore.’
This is my thought process now, so I think it’s time to stop now. 8:00 and my brain is all mushy. Think I’m still on the beach schedule. Ohboy.