Good morning/afternoon/evening, Internet. How’s things? Been a while. Again.
In any case, here we are. And there are updates to be had as there usually are when I don’t post for a month. I’m guessing you know what time it is.
BULLET POINT TIME!
- I got VIP tickets to see/meet A Day To Remember for my sister’s birthday last month. Our show is in May, and the only thing I’m not looking forward to is having to sit through Of Mice And Men again. Blegh. Otherwise should be awesome.
- Seeing All Time Low in April, along with Mayday Parade, Pierce the Veil and You Me At Six. YMAS is the only one I haven’t seen, so it should be good. Always is, though. Good old ATL.
- Probably seeing the All American Rejects in April as well. Whooo.
- In other music news, Alkaline Trio has a new CD out April 2nd, and I’m all set with my preorder and fangirling the fuck out over the fact that likely means a tour is coming up soon.
- I’m getting dragged into going to a club while the boyfriend and I are at the beach with friends next month. This could probably be chalked up in advance to Most Awkward Situation Ever. Should be interesting. [Even so, it was an excuse to get a dress I liked so I have something to wear. So there’s that.]
- On the note of excuses for buying things: Yay Valentine’s Day and the ridiculous amount of kinky things Amazon has.
- Trying to NOT blow all my cash because I need a car. Booo. Yay, but boo.
- Speaking of money [sort of]; I’ve decided ‘fuck it’ and plan on trying Etsy again. My hopes aren’t high, but since I make too much stuff anyway, I figure it can’t hurt to try. More updates when things are set up and all.
Aaaand I think that’s about the most of it.
Oh. Signed up for Groupon recently. Seriously, how awesome are coupons. Ohmygod. I could go skydiving for an acceptable price if I wanted to. SKYDIVING. All in good time, I suppose. In the meantime, I need to find acceptable hiking boots so the boyfriend and I can do that, instead of just blowing money on movies and whatnot all the time. Three cheers for alternatives. And not being lazy fatasses, haaa. That too.