It’s 10:30 and practically bedtime because work. But I happened to log on, so I figured I’d might as well be productive. [I feel like it’s sad that my idea of ‘productive’ is writing a pointless blog post that no one will or should bother reading.]
In any case, here we are. I can’t decide if writing a bunch of random short stories would better fulfill my time, but I imagine probably not, so I won’t feel too bad about not doing that. Not that I could justify feeling GOOD about time, considering the time I’ve spent on formspring tonight, and the….roughly four hours I spent updating my watched-movies list on Trakt yesterday evening. Blaming my best friend for introducing me to that. All her fault. Either way, it’s hours of my life I’ll never get back, but there are probably other things I’m less proud of. [Maybe…probably…]
Saw Flogging Molly last week. Oh my god the level of amazing. Can check that one off the list of to-dos for the year. And I have tickets to the Dropkick Murphys show in May, so that one will be getting checked as well, as long as nothing changes. And on that note, it’s time for the Bullet List of Concerts and Trips and Things Planned For So-Far This Year:
- The Dropkick Murphys
- The 1975
- Lindsey Stirling
- Warped Tour [Maybe I won’t near pass out and sit on someone’s apparently not invisible feet this time.]
- Motley Crue/Alice Cooper [<–FINAL TOUR HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GROUPON FOR GIVING ME THIS FOR $20]
- Kentucky in April. Boyfriend’s parents own land up there, he hasn’t been since high school right around when we got together. So almost five years ago. I’ve never been. So it’s probably about time.
- Florida Keys in September. Lobster season whooo.
OTHER NOTABLE THINGS –
- Bestest friends will be here in about ten days, for a couple days. Actually, I’ll get to see all four of the bestest friends at the same time for the first time in….literally ever. Yay beach trips.
- Going to MegaCon, just for the one day but should be interesting nevertheless.
- Tattoos at some point. Emailed the artist that the boyfriend and I were thinking of, but we’ve not heard anything back yet. So we shall see. No set plans, but it’s in progress, at least.
And I think that about covers most of it. Should also take a stab at getting through the list of movies I have that I’m apparently ‘supposed to watch’, considering the time I spent adding the ones I HAVE seen, and the to-watch list has been in progress for…..nearing three years. Not okay.
In any case it’s bedtime because I’m forgetting what I’m writing at this point.